4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLaceys Drive, Leverton, Boston
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- LOUNGE & KITCHEN DINER
- GARAGE & OFF ROAD PARKING
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
A detached bungalow situated in a village location and being sold with the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN. The property benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen Diner, 4 Bedrooms, En-Suite to Master Bedroom, Single Garage and off road parking.
DETACHED 4 BEDROOM BUNGALOW IN THE VILLAGE OF LEVERTON
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door, built-in cloak cupboard and overhead storage locker, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, coved cornice, ceiling mounted lighting, access to roof space, ceiling mounted smoke alarm.
Lounge 17' 6" x 11' 6" maximum incl chimney breast ( 5.33m x 3.51m maximum incl chimney breast )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, open fire with fitted hearth and display surround, TV aerial point.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 10' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.30m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units with corner display shelving, integrated waist height oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob and illuminated fume extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, wood effect laminate flooring, window to rear aspect, coved cornice, ceiling fluorescent striplight, oil central heating boiler with counter top above.
Dining Area 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
With coved cornice, ceiling light point, radiator, pantry with light and space for fridge freezer within.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 12' 10" ( 2.95m x 3.91m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, door to: -
En-Suite Shower Room
With shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower within, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan, obscure glazed window.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 10' 9" ( 2.64m x 3.28m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors and hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.67m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors and hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 9' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.95m )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Having 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower above, fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, obscure glazed window, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With WC, wash hand basin, coved cornice, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window.
To the front of the property is a concrete driveway providing off road parking and turning space. The front of the property is served by external lighting and has a front lawn.
The driveway extends along the side of the property to the Garage.
The rear garden is enclosed by a mixture of fencing and hedging and houses the oil tank. The garden is served by external lighting and tap and comprises a lawned area with circular shrub border and conifer hedging to rear boundary.
With up-and-over door. Service door to garden.
Adjoining the rear of the Garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39982425.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.