3 bedroom terraced house for saleRyvers Road, Langley
Sold STC £355,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Home
- Situated close to Langley Collage, Langley Grammar and Langley Academy
- Walking distance of Langley Train Station with future crossrail
- New guttering and facias
- New windows and doors
Situated in an excellent location for sought after schools and transport links is this three bedroom mid terrace home having recently had new windows and guttering and benefiting from a large rear garden. Highly recommended.
A three bedroom mid terrace home situated near to Langley College,Langley Grammar and Langley Academy. The property itself benefits from lounge, kitchen, feature fireplace three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Further benefits include large garden and walking distance to mainline London Paddington Train Station with future crossrail. Highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window, radiator.
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 5" ( 3.76m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 7' 8" max. ( 4.67m x 2.34m max. )
Double glazed window to rear, door to garden, fitted with a range of wall and base level units, bowl sink and drainer unit, gas hob, central heating boiler, large cupboard.
Loft access, airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 13' 1" ( 2.95m x 3.99m )
Two double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 9' 9" ( 2.62m x 2.97m )
double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 10' 2" max. ( 2.26m x 3.10m max. )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, wc.
Gate to concrete path to front door, lawn area.
Large lawn area and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39984447.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRH102742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Burnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.