4 bedroom pub for saleThe Shore at Carronshore,Carronshore Road,Carron,FK2
Guide Price £500,000
- Business for sale
- Beautifully Presented Bar & Restaurant
- 4 Bedroomed Flat Included in the Price
- Impressive Trading Figures & Good Profits
- Scope to Increase Turnover
- Must Be Viewed To Be Fully Appreciated
The Shore at Carronshore is a quality bar and restaurant (approx 60% food sales) which is presented to a high standard and is well situated in central Scotland. The bar and restaurant areas are on ground and mezzanine levels and there is also a car park and outside terrace.
The business produces impressive trading figures and good profits. It has a very good reputation and attracts customers from a wide surrounding area.
Trading 6 days a week (closed Mondays. There is genuine scope to open 7 days and instantly increase turnover.
The detached property includes a spacious 4 bedroomed flat on the first floor.
Interested parties are encouraged to personally view this business to fully understand its quality and potential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-39988272.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cornerstone Business Agents Limited, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.