4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRay Mill Road East, Maidenhead
- EXTENDED COTTAGE
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- WET ROOM
- 34FT LOUNGE
- GREAT SIZE PRIVATE FRONT GARDEN
- TOWARDS THE RIVER
Towards the river and Boulters Lock, an extended four bedroom cottage tucked away in a wooded setting off a small lane. Offering surprisingly spacious family accommodation, with a large living roon and kitchen/diner. Excellent access to Maidenhead town centre and Cookham village.
Towards the river and Boulters Lock, an extended four bedroom cottage tucked away in a wooded setting off a small lane. Offering surprisingly spacious family accommodation, with a large living roon and kitchen/diner. Excellent access to Maidenhead town centre and Cookham village. An inspection is highly recommended.
Entrance Hall 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Door to front, window to front, radiator, storage cupboard, tiled flooring.
Lounge 34' 11" x 9' 10" ( 10.64m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, wall lights, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point.
Kitchen / Diner 24' 8" x 8' 10" ( 7.52m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen, double glazed window to front, double glazed patio door to garden, wall and base units, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, granite roll top work surfaces, tiling, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer, integrated four ring gas hob, oven and grill, storage cupboard housing central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, loft access.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" x 10' 10" max ( 4.60m x 3.30m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point, t.v. point, double glazed doors to balcony.
Wash hand basin in vanity unit, w.c., heated towel rail, tiling.
Bedroom 2 16' 3" x 8' 11" ( 4.95m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom 3 16' 9" into wardrobe x 7' 3" ( 5.11m into wardrobe x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 4 11' x 7' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed window to front, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, wash hand basin, w.c., heated towel rail, fully tiled.
A great sized front garden enclosed by panel fencing, mostly laid to lawn with pathway to front door.
Courtyard rear garden, laid to lawn with shrub borders, fully enclosed by panel fencing.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A4 toward the river and Slough, prior to Maidenhead bridge turn left into Ray Park Avenue, follow the road across the first crossroads, at the next turn left into Ray Mill Road East, proceed for a short way and turn left into a small road prior to Deerswood. There's parking to the property in the driveway on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39996744.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD111561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.