3 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Pieces North, Whiston, Rotherham
Offers in Region of £215,000
- Stunning Mid Terrace Cottage
- Beautifully styled and presented
- Three Bedrooms, Modern Bathroom
- Lounge/Diner, Kitchen & Conservatory
- Low maintenance Gardens to front and rear
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE COTTAGE IN WHISTON - VIEW NOW!
This beautifully styled and presented Cottage offers great family-size accommodation and briefly comprises:- Attractive Lounge/Diner, Modern Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Contemporary Bathroom, Gardens.
Situated in this highly regarded location with access to all village amenities and having good access links to Sheffield, Rotherham & M1 Motorway is this ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM MID TERRACE COTTAGE IN WHISTON which fully deserves an early viewing.
The beautifully styled and presented Cottage offers great family-size accommodation and briefly comprises:- Attractive Lounge/Diner, Modern Kitchen, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Contemporary Bathroom, Gardens.
DON`T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
Lounge/diner 28' 8" x 9' 11" extending to 12' 10" into recess ( 8.74m x 3.02m extending to 3.91m into recess )
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the beautifully presented lounge which has an attractive fire and surround, decorative coving to the ceiling and a upvc double glazed window to the front. A decorative archway leads through to the dining area with staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 12' 6" ( 3.00m x 3.81m )
Featuring a stylish range of kitchen units with wooden work surfaces, Belfast style sink, a range style cooker with 6-ring gas hob and extractor above, space for a fridge/freezer and a tiled floor. The room has a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed door.
Conservatory 10' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.51m )
This attractive conservatory has upvc double glazed windows and doors and a tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
With central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 15' 2" into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.62m into recess x 3.63m )
This well presented bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the front with a window seat. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" max x 8' 7" ( 4.70m max x 2.62m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator. The room has wardrobe space which is built-in behind the wall.
Bedroom Three 18' 8" into eaves x 14' 9" ( 5.69m into eaves x 4.50m )
Please note this room has restricted height in places. There is a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a upvc double glazed skylight to the front. Central heating radiator.
This contemporary bathroom is fitted with a white suite to comprise of a `P` shaped bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and low flush w.c. The room is fully tiled to complement the fittings and there is a heated towel rail and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Outside And Gardens
To the front of the property is an Astro turf garden area. To the rear is a paved patio area with an Astro turf garden area beyond enclosed by fencing and wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-39997149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.