3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBridge Road, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18
Withdrawn from Market
- Unique Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Spacious Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Stylish Contemporary Style Breakfast Kitchen
- Three Generously Sized Double Bedrooms
- Attractive Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Secure Electronically Operated Gated Access
- Courtyard, Off Road Parking, Flagged Patio
- Highly Sought After Residential Location
Move Residential is delighted to introduce to the sales market this unique three bedroom semi detached property situated in the highly popular community of Mossley Hill, L18. Located on Bridge Road and accessed via secure electronically operated entry gates, this striking home is approached via a smart cobbled courtyard / driveway providing off road parking. Upon entering the residence, you are greeted by a bright entrance hall featuring parquet flooring that guides you through to a spacious family lounge. This inviting space is tastefully finished and boasts access to the rear patio area via a set of French doors, that also allow an abundance of natural light to flood the space, creating a warm and welcoming living area for the family to enjoy. With ample room for both a sitting and dining area, this stylish space offers the perfect setting for entertaining and sociable living. Furthermore, there is a striking breakfast kitchen featuring a range of high gloss wall and base units, an integrated hob and oven set within a brick hearth, and plentiful work surface space that incorporates a convenient breakfast bar ideal for casual dining. Completing this floor is a downstairs WC. To the first floor, there are three well proportioned double bedrooms, each finished to a high standard, and boasting high vaulted ceilings with exposed wooden beam work. Providing the finishing touches to this impressive family home is a stylish three piece bathroom suite with complementary ceramics to the walls and floor. Externally, there is off road parking and a paved patio area with plant, shrub and pebbled borders.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4545251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.