4 bedroom detached house for saleStoney Royd Lane Todmorden
Withdrawn from Market
- Farmhouse, Cottage & Detached Barn with detailed
- Architect drawing to develop one/two dwellings.
- Approx 40 Acres of land
- Attached Two Bedroom Holiday Let Cottage
- Period Property
- Circa 1663 & completely renovated in 1993
- Mains Gas & Water supply exclusive to the property.
- Approx 10 Acres of Grazing, 14 Rough Grazing
- & 3 acres of Woodland with waterfall.
Commanding a wonderful hillside location with privacy and stunning views extending over the Calder Valley, "Stannally Farm" comprises of a substantial period Farmhouse, Detached Barn with detailed drawings for one or two dwellings, and attached two bedroom cottage (formerly being a holiday cottage), together with approximately 35 acres of pasture, woodland and well stocked gardens. The acreage also benefits from ample level parking, detached stabling with water supplie, store, and access lane running to the properties. Located within the heart of its grazing land the property particularly appeals to those with equestrian interests as well as those wishing to consolidate family needs. The main residence briefly comprises: Entrance Lobby, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Farmhouse Kitchen, Utility, Store and downstairs Wet Room. The upper level comprises of Landing, four Bedrooms and four En-Suites. Enjoying an elevated southerly aspect with delightful views yet easily accessible to the local amenities and trans-Pennine Leeds/Manchester railway, our sales team strongly recommend a viewing to truly appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40002670.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 06580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony J Turner, Hebden Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.