1 bedroom apartment for saleSussex Square, Brighton
- One bedroom lower ground floor flat.
- No onward chain.
- Very sought after location.
- Fantastic buy to let / first time buy.
- Beautiful Regency building.
- Own private courtyard and key to Sussex Square Gardens.
Located in one of the most sought after roads in Brighton is this lovely one bedroom flat with a private patio. It has a large double bedroom and a nice modern lounge. It is also being sold with no onward chain.
Brighton is one of England's most exciting seafront cities, having many waterside bars and continental style cafes. oasting elegant seafront regency squares and terraces aligning to the seafront promenade. The Royal Pavilion with a traditional Asian influenced exterior merged with an Oriental interior is located within 1 mile, as is Brighton Marina, which offer extensive shopping, eating and leisure facilities to include multi-screen cinema complex, bowl-plex, ASDA superstore and casino. Kemp Town itself has a thriving cosmopolitan atmosphere surrounding St George's Road, being the heart of the Kemp Town Village. The comprehensive shopping mall at Churchill Square and surrounding shopping facilities situated within Brighton city centre are easily accessible as is the London to Brighton Road, the A23. Local bus routes can be found on the seafront road offering transport to Brighton centre and areas beyond.
Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 9" max into bay. x 16' 10" into chimney recess. ( 6.32m max into bay. x 5.13m into chimney recess. )
A large lounge/dining room with two sash windows to the front. Electric heater.
Kitchen 10' x 6' 2" ( 3.05m x 1.88m )
Fitted kitchen with a mix of cupboards and drawers at eye and base level. Space for a washing machine and fridge/freezer. Sink and drainer. Space for a hob and oven. Sash window to the front.
Bedroom 15' 1" into chimney recess. x 12' 7" ( 4.60m into chimney recess. x 3.84m )
A large bedroom with two sash windows to the rear looking out over the private patio garden. Built in wardrobes on one wall. Electric heater.
Bathroom 12' 6" x 7' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.39m )
A good sized bathroom with part tiled walls. Bath with a shower over. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Airing cupboard. Ladder style radiator. Door to outside space.
Private patio at the rear of the building.
Kemp Town Enclosures
These renowned enclosures offer six acres of private, landscaped gardens. Only the residents of Sussex Square, Lewes Crescent, Arundel Terrace and Chichester Terrace have access. The enclosures are located in the East Cliff conservation area, which was constructed in the early 19th Century, and is located within ¼ mile of Brighton Marina. The layout has been designed to offer sheltered mature planting, open grass spaces, barbecue area and uniquely a private tunnel leading down to the esplanade & Brighton Beach, and it is believed that the passage gave Lewis Carroll the idea for the rabbit hole in 'Alice in Wonderland' while he was a resident there.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KET103793. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Kemp Town. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.