2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKing Street, Billinghay, Lincoln
Sold STC £130,000
- Was £139,950 Reduced to Guide Price £130,000 to £140,000
- Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Two Reception rooms
- Gardens front, side & rear
- No Onward Chain attached
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 to £140,000. NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. Don't delay in viewing this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW in a central position within the village of BILLINGHAY. The property has two reception rooms, garden areas to the front, side & rear and a driveway leading to a SINGLE GARAGE.
Interest is expected to be high at this TWO BEDROOM established DETACHED BUNGALOW in the centre of the popular village of BILLINGHAY, offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN attached. The property has oil central heating, uPVC double glazed windows where specified and offers generous sized accommodation for this type of home. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hallway, lounge with Parkray fire, separate dining room and kitchen. There are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside the property has garden areas to the front, side and rear and a driveway providing parking for several cars in a tandem style on the lead up to the GARAGE.
Viewing is highly recommended and can be granted via William H Brown.
Being approached via a glazed uPVC side entrance door, having access to loft space, radiator, coved ceiling, wall mounted thermostat control and built in storage cupboard.
Lounge 16' 1" into bay x 11' 11" into alcove ( 4.90m into bay x 3.63m into alcove )
The lounge features a Parkray fire with stone effect fire surround, television point, radiator, coved ceiling and uPVC bay window to the front aspect.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
The dining room has a built in double cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, uPVC window and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units and has a single drainer stainless steel sink. There is an electric cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer and ceramic tiled flooring. This room also has a radiator, coved ceiling, uPVC window and partly glazed uPVC entrance door.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.63m x 3.15m )
This good sized bedroom has a built in double wardrobe, uPVC window, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.15m x 2.92m )
This double bedroom has a radiator, uPVC window, coved ceiling and built in double wardrobe.
Fitted with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a radiator, uPVC window, built in airing cupboard and coved ceiling.
To the front of the property there is garden walling to the front aspect with a personal gate and pathway leading to the entrance door. There are a variety of established shrubs to the front garden and an adjacent driveway, which is approached via double gates from the front and provides parking for two cars in a tandem style leading up to the single garage. There is also outside lighting.
Single Garage 16' 6" x 12' 1" max ( 5.03m x 3.68m max )
The garage is brick built with electric, water supply, up and over door, oil central heating boiler, Belfast style sink and personal door to the rear.
To the side of the property there is a pathway with space for the wheelie bins and adjacent garden area.
To the rear of the property there is a further enclosed low maintenance style garden area with established garden tree and personal door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40004718.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.