3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodforde Close, Weston Longville, NORWICH
- Perfect family home
- Four/Three bedroom detached house
- Private enclosed gardens
- Double garage
- Open plan kitchen / breakfast room
- Viewing essential
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000. AS HANDSOME A HOUSE AS YOU WISH TO SEE. A detached four/three bedroom former Norfolk constabulary police house built in the 1950's and being offered in traditional and exceptional quality.
The property offers accommodation comprising entrance hall, lounge, formal dining room, bedroom four / study, kitchen / breakfast room, walk-in pantry and shower room to the ground floor, whilst off the landing to the first floor there are two double bedrooms, one single bedroom and a family bathroom. This four bedroom family home occupies a lovely sized plot with double garage and gravel driveway with private and secluded mature gardens. There are farmland views to the front and the property is offered in meticulous decorative order. The property is ideal for a large or growing family with it being approximately just under 5 miles from Taverham and having great access to the A47. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the location and great accommodation.
Window to the side aspect and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 22' x 12' 4" ( 6.71m x 3.76m )
With feature fireplace, feature archway, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and door to the rear garden.
Formal Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.18m x 3.18m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.43m x 2.87m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted worksurfaces, built in wine rack, tiled splashbacks, fitted breakfast bar, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge and tiled flooring with uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, under stairs storage cupboard and walk-in pantry.
Bedroom Four / Study 14' 10" x 8' 5" ( 4.52m x 2.57m )
Circular window to the front aspect and further uPVC window to the side aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with mains fed shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with chrome radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
With door to garden.
First Floor Landing
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard, radiator and access to loft space which is insulated with loft ladder.
Principal Bedroom 14' 6" x 10' 1" ( 4.42m x 3.07m )
Impressive double aspect principal bedroom with uPVC double glazed window to front aspect with field views, built in wardrobe as well as walk-in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.72m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front ascent with field views, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 6" ( 2.92m x 2.29m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin and WC with chrome radiator, tiled splashbacks and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
The property is accessed via gravel driveway providing off road parking for numerous vehicles with mature well presented shrub beds and borders to the front. There is a double garage with remote controlled rolling doors (fitted approximately 3 years ago) with personal door and window to the rear. The is delightful gardens mainly to the side of the property which are laid to lawn and enclosed by fencing with trees such as magnolia and beautiful mature blue cedar, pergola and well stocked shrub beds and borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40004775.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.