3 bedroom cottage for saleExford
- 3 Bedroom Cottage
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room with AGA
- Sitting Room with Inglenook Fireplace
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Separate Large Office with Wood Burning Stove
- Immaculate 5 Stable Block & Yard
- Barn, Feed Store & Shepherd Hut
- Small Turnout Paddock
- 4 Acre Paddock & Stable Block
"Edgcott" is a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom cottage which has been upgraded and modernised over the last few years to a high standard, to include hardwood double glazing to one side of the property, exposed beams and a feature fireplace in the sitting room. The kitchen/dining room has a real country feel with the benefit of an oil fired AGA, hand made bespoke kitchen cabinets, slate counter tops and built in appliances. On the first floor the bedrooms have wonderful views over the valley and there is a bathroom with a separate shower room. There are superb views from the cottage which is approached over a gated driveway into the yard, where there are five stables, recently rebuilt and finished in oak, with great detail given to traditional presentation. There is also a large office building with the benefit of slate flooring with under floor heating and a wood burning stove, lending itself to a variety of uses. A recently completed double carport and further outbuilding, are also included. There is a tack room, feed store, further outbuildings and turnout paddock, shepherds hut with wood burning stove and electricity. Ample parking and turning.
Details for property ID 40643 supplied to Rightmove on 31/10/17 at 11:10 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40006521.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Dulverton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.