2 bedroom flat for saleDuchess Walk, London, SE1
- Brand new luxury Berkeley Homes development
- Superb specification throughout
- Luxury resident's swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and steam room
- Tailor made gym facilities
- Unrivalled city location
- Fantastic transport links
MADLEY Property are extremely excited to present this stunning one bed apartment in the brand new riverside development, One Tower Bridge. This fantastic development has only just completed and was designed and constructed by the renown Berkeley Homes.
This unrivalled location is set in the heart of London's city centre, being walking distance to a number of London's most spectacular landmarks, such as Tower Bridge and the Shard. You're also moments from the world famous Borough Market and the ever trendy Bermondsey Street, with all of its boutique bars, restaurants and shops it has to offer.
Alongside this envious location, you also benefit from an elite modern style of living. Having been designed by Berkeley Homes, this spacious two bedroom, two bathroom property has interior fixtures and fittings that are to the highest specification and has the most up to date modern configurations throughout the apartment.
As a resident you will also enjoy access to a 24 hour Harrods concierge, swimming pool, sauna, steam room and a spectacular resident's only gym. Not to mention the virtual golf simulator and the business lounge.
Viewings have never come more highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madley Property Services Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.