2 bedroom bungalow for saleElmway, Hilda Park, Chester Le Street, DH2
- Superb Gardens - Must Be Viewed!
- Sought After Plot With Open Views To Woodland
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- Garage And Large Mature Gardens
- Dining Room Opens To Extended Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite & Shower
- Popular Estate Close To Town
- Gas Central Heating With combi Boiler
- UPVC Double Glazing
Extended semi detached bungalow on one of the prime sought after plots on this popular estate with lovely back gardens overlooking woodland to rear. The accommodation comprises Hall, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen/Breakfast room, two Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and Bathroom. It includes gas central heating via radiators and replacement uPVC double glazing. Early viewing is recommended.
Hilda Park is a modern residential development at South Pelaw where there are local shops, schools and amenities. Nearby Chester le Street offers a wide range of facilities including the first class County Cricket Ground, leisure facilities and attractive Riverside Park area. The town has excellent road links to Durham City, Gateshead, Newcastle upon Tyne and Sunderland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40009818.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS160037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Chester Le Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.