3 bedroom detached house for saleHeathfield Road, Keston, Kent
Sold STC £799,995
- Charming Detached Family Home.
- Three Bedrooms & Chain Free.
- L Shaped Living/Dining Room.
- Bathroom & Cloakroom.
- 62' wide x 40' Garden.
- Some Modernisation Required.
- Extension Potential S.T.P.P.
Charming three bedroom detached home requiring some modernisation, with great potential to extend, subject to the necessary planning consents. L shaped double aspect living/dining room, kitchen with wood effect units and built in Stoves gas hob and Hotpoint double oven, study/playroom, cloakroom and bathroom. Bedroom 1 with double aspect and bedrooms 2 and 3 have useful eaves cupboards. Gas fired heating with radiators and leaded light windows, some having secondary glazing. 62' wide x 40' garden with paved terrace, lawn area and established shrub borders. Integral garage and block pavior driveway with parking for four/five cars.
Property ref: 121_754_3958722
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40016649.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3958722. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.