2 bedroom detached bungalow for salePlainspot Road, Brinsley, Nottingham
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Detached Bungalow
- No Upward Chain
- Semi Rural Location
- Driveway for Parking
Viewing is recommended in order to appreciate this DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The property is located in the semi rural area of Brinsley.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ................................We are please to offer for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this Detached two bedroom Bungalow. The property is located within the popular semi rural residential area of Brinsley. Briefly the property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. The property has off road parking, front and rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended.
Upvc double glazed door and window to the side elevation, wall mounted radiator, telephone point.
Lounge Diner 18' x 10' 6" ( 5.49m x 3.20m )
With Upvc double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations, feature fireplace with gas fire surround and hearth, wall mounted radiator, TV point.
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 9' 8" ( 2.97m max x 2.95m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer, space for free standing gas cooker, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted radiator, partly tiled, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, Upvc double glazed door to the side elevation giving access to the garden and internal door leading to bedroom 2.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 7' 5" plus wardrobes ( 3.00m x 2.26m plus wardrobes )
With Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, fitted wardrobes and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin and low level wc, partly tiled, wall mounted radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, access to loft space.
To the front of the property there is a tarmac driveway providing ample off road parking for multiple vehicles, area laid to lawn with flower beds incorporating a mixture of plants and shrubs enclosed by timber fencing.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance tiered garden mainly laid to lawn incorporating a patio seating area, hardstanding for greenhouse or shed, additional raised area having artificial grass.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40016928.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.