3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFred Ackland Drive, King's Lynn
Sold STC £147,000
- Semi detached house
- Three bedrooms with an en-suite to master
- Popular Kings Reach development
- Enclosed rear garden
- Leasehold garage
A semi-detached house in the popular Kings reach development which is situated a short distance from the Queen Elizabeth Hospital. The property enjoys three bedrooms, a spacious lounge and a leasehold garage.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a three bedroom semi-detached house on the popular Kings Reach development in King's Lynn. Accommodation comprises of cloakroom, kitchen, lounge, three bedrooms with an en-suite to master and family bathroom.
Externally the property has an enclosed rear garden and a garage situated in a block with a payment of £50 per annum.
Double glazed entrance door to:
Tiled floor, double radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation.
Tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, extractor.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 10" ( 3.35m x 2.69m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, stainless steel one and half bowl single drainer sink with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, cupboard housing combination gas boiler, radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 13' 10" max x 15' 9" max ( 4.22m max x 4.80m max )
UPVC double glazed window, UPVC double glazed French doors to rear, laminate style floor, two radiators, under stair storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Access to roof space, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 9' 3" x 11' min extending to 13' 1" max ( 2.82m x 3.35m min extending to 3.99m max )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, television point, telephone point.
Tiled shower cubicle with mains shower, tiled floor, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, extractor, radiator, spotlights.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 8" plus door recess ( 2.74m x 2.34m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 1" x 6' 10" ( 1.85m x 2.08m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment, shower screen, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, UPVC double glazed window, extractor, tiled floor, radiator.
To the front of the property there is a canopied entrance porch leading the entrance door.
Situated to the rear is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with decking and timber screen fencing. There is a paved area with an access gate.
The property has a roof storage space accessed from pull down steps on the landing. Building regulations and a structural engineers report are available to view.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40018983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.