2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleClifton Street, Accrington, Lancashire, BB5
Offers in Excess of
- Newly Renovated To An Excellent Standard
- Newly Fitted Extended Kitchen
- New Modern Bathroom Suite
- New Gas Combi Boiler Fitted - Double Glazed
- Re-plastered and Re-decorated
- University Town
- Close to Local Transport, Schools and Amenities
- 35.66% Below The Average Value For Terraced Properties In This Postcode
Pegasus Agency are pleased to offer to the market for sale this newly refurbished 2 bedroom end terrace property. The property has been renovated to an excellent standard including newly fitted extended kitchen and a fantastic new modern bathroom suite. This property has the added benefit of a new Gas Combi Boiler, UPVC Double Glazed windows as well as being re-plastered and re-decorated, the property also benefits from on street parking.
This property is located in the area of Accrington, Burnley. It is located in the North West, 21 Miles north of Manchester. Burnley recently won an award for being the most enterprising town in Britain. The town of Burnley has recently undergone a regeneration scheme, injecting millions into the heart of the town.
The average price paid for a terraced property in this postcode is £73,116. This property is priced approximately 31.68% lower than the average price paid in this postcode. The current average value of a terraced property in this postcode is £77,643. This property is priced 35.66% below the current average value for this postcode. (These averages are supplied by Zoopla area stats accurate at the time of upload, they are subject to change)
Ideal for First Time Buyer's or Investors looking to expand their portfolio.
Please contact our Sales Team to discuss this property further.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40020168.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 00000716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pegasus Agency, Oldham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.