3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWaverley Avenue, Balby, DONCASTER
Sold STC £60,000
- End terrace property
- Three bedrooms
- Ideal starter home
- Popular location
Guide Price £60,000 - £70,000 - Are you looking for an ideal family home which is located on a spacious corner plot? Offering a lounge, kitchen and a low maintenance rear garden.
Situated in Balby close to local amenities and on a corner plot is this spacious three bedroom end terrace property which is an ideal starter home. The property has good transport links and comprises of lounge, kitchen and a low maintenance rear garden.
There is a front facing door and a front facing double glazed window. There is also vinyl flooring, a built in storage cupboard and access to the lounge and kitchen.
There is a WC, wash hand basin, a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 18' 10" x 11' 1" max ( 5.74m x 3.38m max )
There is a front and rear facing double glazed window, two central heating radiators and a feature fire surrounding
Kitchen 7' 7" x 12' 4" ( 2.31m x 3.76m )
There is matching units and surfaces over, housing the stainless steel sink. There are also partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring and access to the hall and downstairs bathroom. There is a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a understairs storage cupboard.
There is a Jacuzzi bath with shower enclosure, wash hand basin and a heated towel rail. There is vinyl flooring, a rear double glazed window.
Has a front facing double glazed window, an airing cupboard and access to the loft and bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 14' 7" ( 3.38m x 4.45m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" into recess x 8' 11" ( 3.84m into recess x 2.72m )
There is a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 11' 6" ( 2.26m x 3.51m )
There is a front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property, there is fencing to the front and side with access to the rear of the property. There is a wooden gate to the pathway. To the rear of the property there is a paved area, fencing to the side and rear and access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40020855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.