2 bedroom apartment for saleSteam Mill Lane, Great Yarmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented first floor apartment
- 2 Bedrooms, en suite, c/h & d/g
- Superb river views
- Convenient location within walking distance to town centre
- Offered chain free
*** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTOR PURCHASE *** A MODERN & WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom F/F APARTMENT with en suite and balcony with superb river views. The property is situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
A MODERN & WELL PRESENTED 2 bedroom FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT with en suite and balcony with superb river views situated in this CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE.
Communal Entrance Hall
Telephone entry system, stairs and lift.
Door to front, telephone entry system, double airing cupboard, radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" x 13' 4" plus door recess ( 4.39m x 4.06m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to front with river views, double glazed window to side, two radiators, TV point, double doors to
Kitchen / Diner 15' 2" x 11' 1" max ( 4.62m x 3.38m max )
Fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, fridge/freezer, radiator, French doors to glass balcony with superb river views.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 9" plus door recess ( 3.58m x 3.28m plus door recess )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
En Suite Shower
Was hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, tiling, shaver point, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator.
Garage and parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40022328.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.