4 bedroom apartment for saleBattersea Power Station, Kirtling Street, London, SW8
- Stunning Townhouse Apartment
- Comprising approximately 2665sq ft
- Set over two floors
- Four bedrooms
- Spectacular views of the river and Power Station
- Winter garden of 1663sq ft
- Due to complete in Q4 2016
- Finished to the highest of specifications
- Parking available
A fantastic first floor, four bedroom apartment situated in this exciting new iconic development, Bessborough House, Battersea Power Station, SW8.
Set on two floors this stunning apartment is situated in an ideal location boasting spectacular views of the river and Battersea Power Station.
Due to complete in Q4 2016, this property will comprise approximately 2568sq ft of stunning living space and benefits from a large winter garden of approximately 1663sq ft ideal for entertaining or to simply enjoy the fabulous views. Parking is also assigned to the apartment.
Bessborough House is perfectly located with just a short stroll away from Chelsea, Sloane Square and Battersea Park. Battersea Power Station is thought to be the best development ever created in London. It will include restaurants, shops, art galleries, a crèche, coffee shops, gym, swimming pool, health spa, Residents Lounge and Concierge.
*CGIs used are a representation of the development only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.