4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Lane, Warmsworth, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended semi-detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious room sizes
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Corner plot
- Ideal family home
Guide Price £160,000 - £170,000 A generous extended family home which is situated in the desirable area of Warmsworth. The property offers a corner plot, spacious room sizes, master bedroom with en-suite and off road parking.
Situated on a corner plot in Warmsworth close to local amenities is this well presented & extended four bedroom semi-detached property. The property provides ample living space for an ideal family home & comprises of spacious room sizes and off road parking.
Having a central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and access to the kitchen and the lounge.
Fitted with a wash hand basin and WC, there is a rear facing double glazed window, partial tiling to the walls and lino flooring.
Lounge 11' 2" excluding windows x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.40m excluding windows x 3.63m into recess )
Having a front facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator, log burner, wooden flooring and has access to the hall and opens through to the dining area.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 9' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.95m )
Having a central heating radiator, wooden flooring, French doors to the rear and opens into the lounge.
Having matching units with surfaces over housing the sink, plumbing for a dishwasher, extractor fan, a rear facing double glazed window, tiled laminate flooring and access to the hall and dining area.
Utility Room 5' 5" x 6' 2" ( 1.65m x 1.88m )
Access to the garage, laminate tiled flooring, central heating radiator, partial tiling to the walls, access to the rear garden and the downstairs WC.
First Floor Landing
With loft access and access to the bedrooms and the bathroom.
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 8' 10" excluding recess ( 5.11m x 2.69m excluding recess )
With a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, wooden flooring and access to the en-suite.
Having a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. There is a central heating radiator, wooden flooring and full tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" excluding windows x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.38m excluding windows x 3.63m into recess )
Having a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.07m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 8' ( 2.49m x 2.44m )
Having a rear facing double glazed, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Having a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, a wash hand basin and WC. There is also a central heating radiator, full tiling to the walls and a tiled floor.
To the front of the property is a lawn, fencing to the side, mature shrubs, a brick wall to the front and side, iron gates and access to the rear. To the rear of the property is a decked area, fencing to the side and rear, built in storage area, pond, outside tap and access to the front.
Garage 17' 9" x 9' 7" ( 5.41m x 2.92m )
Having plumbing for a washing machine and dryer, access to the utility room, electric door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40028811.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.