11 bedroom character property for saleMeeth
- Detached Period Farmhouse
- Converted Barn with Potential to Divide into Three Units
- Ideal for Multiple Occupancy or Holiday Let Potential
- Solar PV and Biomass Heating
- Range of Outbuildings
- Idyllic Rural Setting with 13 Acres
- EPC Ratings - Enquire Within
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY to own a SMALL COMPLEX consisting of the ORIGINAL FARM HOUSE, a CONVERTED BARN providing; three bedroom accommodation, two bedroom garden apartment and an additional one bed cottage currently used as a holiday let.
The properties are set down a long drive with a further cottage set below and sits within approximately 13 acres of pasture, woodland and gardens enjoying a river border. There are a number of towns and villages all easily accessible by car with the North Coast and Dartmoor both within a 30 minutes drive.
This is ideal for those seeking a delightful home with multiple family or income opportunities in this picturesque area of Devon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40028883.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5387425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Okehampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.