2 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Street, Hemsworth
- Renovated Two Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- PVCu Double Glazing & Gas Combi Central Heating System
- Lounge & Breakfast / Dining Kitchen
- Newly Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Fully Renovated Throughout and Ready To Move Straight In
- Centrally Located for Town Centre Amenities
- Energy Rating - D65
***RENOVATED HOME CENTRALLY LOCATED AND READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT IN***
Centrally located for town centre shops, supermarket, schools and bus station is this renovated home which is ready to move straight in. The accommodation which has PVCu double glazing and gas combi central heating throughout briefly comprises:- front entrance door to the lounge, inner hall and dining/breakfast kitchen. Stairs and landing lead off inner hall to two bedrooms and bathroom.
PVCu double glazed front door leading directly into the front room.
Wall mounted electric fire and central heating radiator under PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect.
Staircase leading off
Fitted with a range of white fronted high gloss units to both high and low levels, work tops with low level matching splashbacks and inset stainless steel sink unit. Fitted four ring ceramic hob with electric oven under and extractor hood over. Plumbing for washer and wall mounted combi boiler behind unit. Breakfast bar, useful understairs storage, central heating radiator, PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect and outer door to garden.
Stairs and Landing
Staircase off inner hall to landing area.
Double bedroom with central heating radiator under PVCu double glazed window to the front aspect.
Central heating radiator and PVCu double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Furnished with a white suite comprising a modern panelled with shower attachment, low level w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled to walls, central heating radiator and PVCu double glazed rear window with frosted glass.
Enclosed rear courtyard style garden.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40037355.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOC1HOC1003338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Hemsworth & South Elmsall . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.