2 bedroom flat for saleSovereign Place, Loughton
- Luxury contemporary style fitted kitchen with gloss-finished cabinets
- Contrasting stone composite work surfaces
- Integrated kitchen appliances by Neff including an electric oven, hob and extractor hood; fridge/freezer; washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Electric underfloor heating
- Contemporary style en-suite bathroom and cloakroom featuring sanitary ware by Roca
- Walk-in wardrobe and dressing area to master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes to second bedroom
- White Oak-finish veneered internal doors
- Video security entry-phone system
- Allocated car parking space
SHOW APARTMENT NOW OPEN - LAST FEW APARTMENTS REMAINING, PLEASE CALL TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Sovereign place is a boutique-style development of 11 two bedroom apartments designed exlusively for purchasers aged 55 or over. All the apartments have two bedrooms with en-suites to the master as well as a separate shower room, designer kitchens with integrated appliances. Some apartments also have the luxury of private balcony or terrace. All floors are serviced by a lift. Each apartment has its own private allocated parking space. Please contact our Land and New Homes Department on 0208 418 1899 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information *PLEASE NOTE PHOTOS SHOW STYLE OF FINISH*
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6470100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawlors Property Services Ltd, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.