3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGaskell Way, King's Lynn
Sold STC £140,000
- Semi detached house
- Popular Reffley location
- Three bedrooms
- Garage & off road parking
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 15TH OCTOBER 12:00-1:00.
A three bedroom semi detached house in the highly desirable Reffley area of King's Lynn.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a semi detached house in the highly desirable Reffley area of King's Lynn. Accommodation comprises of a lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms and wet room. Externally there is off road parking, a garage and low maintenance gardens.
UPVC double glazed entrance door with side window to:
Stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Diner 24' 5" x 12' 9" max narrowing to 8' min ( 7.44m x 3.89m max narrowing to 2.44m min )
UPVC double glazed windows to front and rear, door to:
Kitchen 9' 8" x 7' 8" max ( 2.95m x 2.34m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surface, oven to oven housing unit, four ring hob with extractor hood over, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink, UPVC double glazed window and exit door, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window, access to roof space, cupboard housing warm air gas boiler.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 9' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" plus wardrobes x 9' 5" ( 2.82m plus wardrobes x 2.87m )
UPVC double glazed window, built in double wardrobe, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and slated shelving.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 9' 6" max ( 1.98m x 2.90m max )
UPVC double glazed window, built in wardrobe over bulk head.
Electric shower, non slip floor, wall tiling, low flush WC, pedestal hand wash basin, UPVC double glazed window, shaver socket, extractor, wall mounted heater.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance paved and shingle garden with a tiled storm porch.
A gravel driveway with concrete pathway leads to the garage.
The rear garden is mainly low maintenance with raised pond and a variety of shrubs. There is an outside water tap.
Of concrete sectional construction with up and over door. UPVC double glazed pedestrian access door.
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Edward Benefar Way continuing into Low Road. At the cross roads turn right into Wootton Road and turn left into Reffley Lane. Continue over the mini roundabout and turn into Houghton Avenue before turning right into Gaskell Way.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40048269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN109885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.