2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePrestor, Axminster
Sold STC £184,950
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Lounge & Conservatory
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garden to Three Sides
- Ample Parking and Countryside Views to the Front
- EDDC Restriction Applies
A two double bedroom semi-detached house situated on a corner plot with pleasing country views form the front of the property. The accommodation comprises kitchen/dining room, living room, utility and conservatory and benefits from off road parking.
A two double bedroom semi-detached house situated on a corner plot with pleasing country views form the front of the property. The accommodation comprises kitchen/dining room, living room, utility and conservatory and benefits from off road parking. Please note the property is subject to a Section 157 local housing restriction.
Door to front aspect.
Door to front aspect, ceiling light point, radiator and stairs rising to first floor.
Living Room 11' 11" excluding bay x 18' 4" T.R.O stairs & T.R.O fireplae ( 3.63m excluding bay x 5.59m T.R.O stairs & T.R.O fireplae )
Box bay window to front aspect, radiator, fireplace, recess spotlights and ceiling light point. Door to hallway.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 18' 5" x 9' 10" MAX ( 5.61m x 3.00m MAX )
Comprehensively fitted with wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over, work surfaces with tiled splashback areas, space for an oven, space and plumbing for a dishwasher, space for an under counter fridge. Ceiling light point and radiator. Window to the side aspect, internal door to utility and French doors into conservatory.
Utility Room 5' 10" x 5' 10" ( 1.78m x 1.78m )
Window to side aspect, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, work surface incorporating a Butler sink, low level W/C, ceiling light point and loft access.
Conservatory 11' 6" x 6' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.01m )
uPVC construction, door leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from hallway, over bulkhead storage, loft access, ceiling light point. Window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' ( 3.86m x 3.66m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point. Fitted wardrobes, cupboard housing boiler.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.02m )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Family Bathroom 7' 11" x 6' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.01m )
Window to rear aspect, panel bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, tiling to the splash back areas, radiator and recess spotlights.
There is parking located to the side of the property. The gardens to the front and side are laid to lawn with shrub borders. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs at one end and access to a timber storage shed.
Axminster offers a wide range of good amenities including supermarkets, local shops including a department store, inns, sport and leisure facilities, churches, a doctor's surgery and a cottage hospital,. Education facilities include a fully mixed community college along with both Church of England and Catholic Primary Schools. The prestigious Colyton Grammar School is located some 6 miles to the South-West and the popular Woodroffe School just less than 5 miles to the South. Mainline rail links to London Waterloo and Exeter are accessible from the town station, and the World Heritage Jurassic Coastline of Lyme Regis and Seaton are some 5 and 7 miles distant respectively. Many picturesque villages are a short drive away, as is the glorious East Devon countryside.
For Council Tax Banding Enquires go to www.voa.gov.uk or East Devon District Council, Knowle, Sidmouth, Devon, EX10 8HL. Tel 01395 516551
This property is subject to a Section 157 local housing restriction.
From our Fox & Sons office in West Street, proceed out of Axminster on the Lyme Road taking the third turning on the left hand side. The property can be found towards the end of the residential road on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40048275.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AXM102042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Axminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.