2 bedroom apartment for saleStuart Street, Derby
- THIRD FLOOR APARTMENT
- BALCONY WITH RIVER VIEWS
- VACANT POSSESSION
- GATED CAR PARK
- FITTED KITCHEN/DINER
- MODERN STYLISH BATHROOM
On offer is a presentable two bedroomed third floor apartment with balcony and river views within Derby City centre. The accommodation provides flexible living arrangement close to local amenities and Derby's cathedral quarter.
Bagshaws Residential are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £105000 for Apt 59 7 Stuart Street, Derby DE1 2EB Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Bagshaws, 32/34 Cornmarket, Derby DE12DG prior to exchange of contracts.
with entrance door, telecom entry system, tiled flooring, utility cupboard with hot water cylinder.
Lounge 10' 11" x 16' 8" ( 3.33m x 5.08m )
two double glazed windows, telephone point, TV point, laminate flooring, two wall lights, electric heater and single double glazed door leading to balcony.
Kitchen 8' 2" x 11' max. ( 2.49m x 3.35m max. )
stainless steel one and a half bowl sink drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and hob, space for a fridge, recessed lighting, wall and base cupboards and drawers and work surfaces over.
Bedroom One 16' 8" x 8' 6" into recess ( 5.08m x 2.59m into recess )
double glazed window, recessed lighting and TV point.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 12' 10" to recess ( 3.20m x 3.91m to recess )
wall mounted electric heater, recessed lighting.
having a modern suite comprising of low level wc., wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over and screen, heated towel radiator, recessed lighting, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
Secure gated car park.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40050360.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY108733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.