4 bedroom commercial property for saleVernon Road, Nottingham
Sold STC £110,000
- Commercial Shop Frontage
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Three Storey Property
- *GUIDE PRICE £110,000-£115,000*
WORK FROM HOME! UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to acquire a commercial property with living accommodation situated on Vernon Road, Basford. A viewing on this rare opportunity is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
WORK FROM HOME! UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY to acquire a commercial property with living accommodation situated on Vernon Road, Basford. Internally the property comprises of having a15ft shop frontage secured by roller shutter doors, separate kitchen, living room, double bedrooms and a family bathroom. A viewing on this rare opportunity is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Shop Floor 15' 1" max x 15' 1" into recess ( 4.60m max x 4.60m into recess )
Two shop front windows, wood entrance door, wall mounted radiator and a security roller shutter.
Inner Hall Way
Door leading to the cellar, shelving and a door providing access to the living room.
Cellar 14' 11" including parting walls x 15' 5" plus recess ( 4.55m including parting walls x 4.70m plus recess )
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.24m x 3.61m into recess )
Wall mounted gas fire, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.00m x 2.62m )
Range of wall and base units with a work surface over, incorporating a sink and drainer unit, cooker point, tiled splash backs, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer, radiator and a wood door providing access to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Access to rooms.
Bedroom 1 Irregular Shaped Room 17' 5" max x 15' 1" into recess ( 5.31m max x 4.60m into recess )
Single glazed bay window to the front, wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" x 11' 10" into recess ( 3.53m x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed window to the rear and a wall mounted gas heater.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, tiled splash backs ,WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower, wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom 3 15' 8" max x 15' 1" into recess ( 4.78m max x 4.60m into recess )
*Restricted head room* Single glazed window to the front, cast iron fire place and a radiator.
Bedroom 4 14' 2" x 14' 11" max ( 4.32m x 4.55m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator, airing cupboard and a cast iron fire place.
There is a lawned garden with shrub borders, out building and WC and rear access to the factory.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL104488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.