5 bedroom detached house for sale53 Inchgarvie Avenue, Burntisland, Fife, KY3 0BX
- This beautifully-presented and exceptionally-spacious, five-bedroom detached family home, with gardens and an integrated double garage, is situated within a modern development in Burntisland, Fife.
- The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, play room, upper hall, five double bedrooms, two en-suites, a family bathroom, and a ground-floor WC.
- Highlights include well-proportioned and generous rooms sizes, light and tasteful decor throughout, a stylish and fully integrated kitchen, and contemporary bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is superb storage with extensive built-in store cupboards, bedroom wardrobes and a loft space, plus gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and multiple TV and phone points.
- Home Report available online.
This beautifully-presented and exceptionally-spacious, five-bedroom detached family home, with front and rear gardens, driveway and an integrated double garage, is situated within a modern development in Burntisland, Fife. The ground floor of the accommodation is comprised of a spacious entrance hall; living room with front-facing bay window; dining kitchen to the rear featuring French patio doors to the garden, stylish fitted units, and integrated appliances including a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, double oven, microwave, gas hob and canopy; a utility room set off the kitchen with fitted units, stainless-steel sink with drainer, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, and doors to both the garden and garage; play room/sixth bedroom/dining room; and a spacious WC set off the hall. The first floor comprises a hallway with three built-in store cupboards and loft access; a master bedroom with a particularly generous en-suite bathroom; four further double bedrooms, one with an en-suite shower room; and a family bathroom with secondary access to bedroom four. A well-proportioned floorplan includes light and tasteful decor throughout, stylish contemporary bathroom suites, superb storage with extensive built-in store cupboards and bedroom wardrobes, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, and multiple TV and phone points. The double garage includes power points and lighting, whilst externally the garden to the front includes a lawn and driveway, and to the rear there is a lawn and raised patio area. The property also benefits from lovely views to the back of the property over to Edinburgh and a spectacular look at the waters of the Forth. Burntisland is a popular coastal location with all the shopping and amenities expected of a sizeable town, including local shops, supermarkets, restaurants, pubs, a post office and banking facilities. Leisure opportunities include a highly regarded beach, coastal path walks, The Beacon leisure centre with 25m pool, wave machine, water flumes and gymnasium, local golf courses and the 15th century Rossend Castle. The town has a nursery and a primary school with secondary education at Balwearie high school in nearby Kirkcaldy. Excellent commuting links include a Burntisland railway station with services to Kirkcaldy, Dundee and Edinburgh, and road links for connection to the M90 and A92.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6108148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.