5 bedroom detached house for saleWest Keal Road, Old Bolingbroke, Spilsby
- DETACHED CHARACTER PROPERTY
- 5 BEDROOMS (2 WITH EN-SUITE)
- LARGE MATURE GARDENS
- PADDOCK & 7 ACRE FIELD
- SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION
This property offers versatile living accommodation & has the benefit of large, well maintained gardens including a ¾ acre
paddock (sts). The cottage benefits from five bedrooms, 2 en-suite shower rooms, reception rooms, dining kitchen, walk-in pantry, utility and a garage.
Holly Cottage is a spacious detached property full of character & charming features which is nestled towards the outskirts of this
picturesque & sought after village. Old Bolingbroke lies on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds which is designated as an area of outstanding natural beauty, the village has a royal connection as it is the birth place of King Henry IV & the ruins of Bolingbroke Castle lie in the centre of the village.
The property is entered via the uPVC double glazed door which opens into the: -
Entrance Conservatory 9' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.00m x 1.91m )
with wall light, wooden door with inset glass panels opening into the: -
Dining Kitchen 18' maximum x 11' 3" maximum ( 5.49m maximum x 3.43m maximum )
With a full range of matching fitted units comprising wall, base & drawer units, glass fronted cabinets & roll top work surfaces with inset single drainer sink with mixer tap. Built in NEFF dishwasher, built in fridge, Rangemaster 110 has double gas ovens, grill, warming drawer, warming plate & an extractor over. There is concealed lighting below the wall cabinets. There is an ‘Old Fashioned’ range which is built into the Dining Area of the Kitchen which is for ornamental purposes only. Tiled floor, concealed lighting, exposed beams, tiled walls where appropriate & door to the: -
Dining Room 14' 6" maximum x 13' 8" maximum ( 4.42m maximum x 4.17m maximum )
Having exposed beamed ceiling, two radiators, door to the staircase leading to the landing, double sided multi fuel stove with brick surround & flagged hearth. Three double branch matching light fitments & a further light fitment. Door to the: -
Snug 14' 6" x 13' 6" ( 4.42m x 4.11m )
Having radiator, beamed ceiling, brick fire surround with open fire & slabbed hearth, stripped pine door to the side leading to a large under stairs cupboard. Three matching wall lights & double doors to the: -
Hobbies Room 13' 6" x 8' ( 4.11m x 2.44m )
With radiator, concealed spotlights & walkway to the: -
Conservatory 13' 6" x 8' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.67m )
With two wall uplighters, French door leading out to and overlooking the gardens.
From the Dining Kitchen, a walkway leads to the : -
Rear Entrance Hall
With tiled floor, smoke detector, uPVC double glazed rear door, radiator & doors off to the: -
Walk-In Pantry 6' x 5' 4" ( 1.83m x 1.63m )
With roll top work surface, shelving, tiled floor, space for a fridge freezer.
Utility Room 13' 6" x 10' ( 4.11m x 3.05m )
With tiled floor, roll top work surfaces with inset single drainer ceramic Belfast sink with mixer tap, plumbing for a washer, space for a tumble dryer, tiled walls where appropriate, extractor fan, fluorescent light, a range of cupboards & drawers. A uPVC double glazed door leads to the rear gardens.
Having WC, pedestal hand basin with tiled splash back, radiator and tiled floor.
Living Room 20' x 14' 10" ( 6.10m x 4.52m )
having three radiators, BT point, beamed ceiling, attractive brick fire surround housing a Clearview log burner, French doors out to a brick paved patio area and overlooking the lovely rear gardens. Three matching wall lights and a matching chandelier light fitment.
First Floor Landing
With two radiators and access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 15' maximum x 13' maximum ( 4.57m maximum x 3.96m maximum )
With dual aspect windows, radiator, dimmer switch for the concealed spotlights, TV point, built in wardrobes with hanging rail and storage over. Door to the –
En-Suite Shower Room
With tiled floor and walls, concealed spotlights, extractor fan, pedestal hand basin, low level WC, bidet and shower cubicle with mains shower. Electric shaver point, radiator and mirror fronted bathroom cabinet.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
Currently used as a Study, with wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, shelving & door to the Airing Cupboard with lagged tank and electric immersion heater. Dimmer switch for the concealed spotlights.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 11' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.51m )
With shelving, built in wardrobe with shelves and hanging rail, two cupboards above the bed area. Radiator and two further full height cupboards.
Family Bathroom 11' x 6' ( 3.35m x 1.83m )
With fully tiled walls and floor, corner bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand basin, bidet and low level WC. Extractor fan, chrome ladder radiator.
Bedroom 4 15' maximum x 11' maximum ( 4.57m maximum x 3.35m maximum )
With shelving, radiator, built in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving, further mirror fronted wardrobe with rail and shelving.
Bedroom 5 16' 3" maximum x 11' 3" maximum ( 4.95m maximum x 3.43m maximum )
With built in double wardrobe, airing cupboard with lagged tank, electric immersion heater & shelving. Radiator and sliding door to the –
En-Suite Shower Room
With low level WC, vanity hand basin with cupboard below, shower cubicle with mains shower and folding door, tiled walls, concealed spotlights, heated towel rail.
From Bedroom 5, further doors leads off to the –
Study Room 8' x 6' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.06m )
With radiator and shelving.
Dressing Room / Nursey
With radiator and shelving.
The property is approached from West Keal Road via a five bar wooden gate leading to a gravelled driveway & hard standing to the rear of the house offering ample parking for 6-8 cars and access to the Garage. There is a brick built outhouse, outside cold water tap, oil tank and bin store. The property features well maintained, mature gardens and grounds with mature trees and shrubs which afford a good deal of privacy and are perfect for entertaining.
There is mature hedging along West Keal Road and a concrete path leads around edged by mature plant and flower borders. There is a large patio area, shaped lawns with well stocked mature borders around, specimen trees at intervals, a further brick paved patio area, external light fitments, well maintained vegetable plot and the gardens are enclosed with hedging. There is a small copse with mature trees and adjoining the gardens is the ¾ acre paddock (sts). The paddock has a wooden field shelter and the 7 acre field (sts) adjoins the paddock and is accessed from West Keal Road and is currently left to fallow.
Garage 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
Broadens off to one side giving storage facilities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.