3 bedroom terraced house for saleClement Street, Birkby, Huddersfield
Sold STC £80,000
- Guide priced £80,000-£90,000
- Cellar Utility Room
- Rear Off Street Parking
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- No Onward Chain
- Buyers Incentive Available
- Three Bedroom Rear Terraced Property
Guide priced £80,0000-£90,000. Recently re-decorated throughout this three bedroom mid terraced property is ideal for the first time buyer or investor given the current condition ready to move into and offering open plan lounge / kitchen, basement, utility room, three bedrooms and house bathroom.
Guide priced £80,000-£90,000. Recently re-decorated throughout this three bedroom mid terraced property is ideal for the first time buyer or investor given the current condition ready to move into and offering open plan lounge / kitchen, basement, utility room, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Accommodation over four floors giving fantastic square footage with the much added benefit of off street parking to the rear. This is genuinely a great investment in a popular location with great appeal to a variety of buyers. Much deserving of an internal inspection please contact the office to arrange a viewing.
Lounge / Kitchen 17' 8" max into chimney x 14' 8" max into recess ( 5.38m max into chimney x 4.47m max into recess )
Enter the property into the open plan lounge and kitchen. The lounge area has a feature fireplace with an open grate ,feature wall lights and stairs rising to the first floor landing. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splashback, it has a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with a gas hob with a stainless steel cooker hood and extractor fan above. In addition there is also a central heating radiator, two double glazed uPVC windows to the rear elevation and stairs to the cellar utility.
Cellar / Utility Room 10' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.51m )
The cellar is fitted with a range of base units with a stainless steel sink and drainer. It provides plumbing for a washing machine and in addition has a central heating radiator and it houses the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the open plan lounge to the first floor landing which gives access to the attic bedroom, bedroom three via a staircase.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 8' 1" max plus door recess ( 4.47m x 2.46m max plus door recess )
The first bedroom has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
The second bedroom also has a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 18' 6" max x 9' 5" max incl starcase + rest heigh ( 5.64m max x 2.87m max incl starcase + rest heigh )
The third bedroom is located in the cellar access via a staircase from the first floor landing and has useful built in wardrobes and a double glazed velux window to the rear elevation.
The bathroom is fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a bath, electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a WC. In addition there is also a central heating radiator and a double glazed uPVC window to the rear elevation.
To the rear of the property there is a gate with a driveway providing off street parking with planted borders to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40057191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107350. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.