5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Haven, Carlton-In-Lindrick, Worksop
- GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000
- PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT
- 5TH BEDROOM IS SELF CONTAINED ACCOMMODATION PERFECT FOR A TEEN OR VISITOR!
- EN-SUITES IN ALL 5 BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOORS
- SECURITY SYSTEM
- DESIRABLE VILLAGE LOCATION
GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000. Impressive 5 bedroom detached property, set in a village location. The Haven is in our executive range and all bedrooms have en-suites. On the third floor the 5th bedroom is a self contained area, which has a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and en-suite.
GUIDE PRICE £400,000 - £425,000 William H Brown are proud to offer you this impressive 5 bedroom detached property, which is in a village location; set in a private gated entrance. The Haven is in our executive range and is decorated to a high standard throughout with a high specification kitchen with modern appliances. Full security system. It is set on three floors and all bedrooms have en-suites. On the third floor there is a converted loft, which is a self contained area that includes a kitchen, lounge, bedroom and en-suite; which is perfect for guests or teenagers wanting their own space. The property briefly comprises of a large entrance hall, dining room, lounge, conservatory, kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs cloakroom, four bedrooms all with en-suites a self contained annex on the 5th floor a double garage and front and rear gardens. All properties on the development are set on a timer and light up at night.
The location is perfect for commuters as it is close to all major road links. ** Properties on this development do not come for sale often, so do not miss out on this opportunity. Contact the sales team on 01909 500505
Entrance Hall 16' 6" x 10' 6" ( 5.03m x 3.20m )
WOW - What an impressive space! With a front facing double glazed door with two side glass panels for extra light, understairs cupboard for storage, gas central heating radiator, full security system, tiled flooring and access to the dining room, lounge, kitchen and second floor
Lounge 21' 5" x 12' 5" ( 6.53m x 3.78m )
With double doors leading from the hallway this room comprises of a front facing double glazed window and french doors leading to the conservatory. The room has a feature fireplace which lights up and electric insert, wall lights, radiator and a television and telephone point
This room can be accessed through the lounge and kitchen. It is upvc construction with a brick base and looks out onto the rear garden, which is accessed through the french doors. The conservatory has power, light, gas central heating radiator, television point and tiled flooring
Dining Room Irregular Shaped Room 10' 3" x 12' 7" ( 3.12m x 3.84m )
with front facing double glazed windows, tiled floors, television point and radiator
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 21' 4" x 13' 8" ( 6.50m x 4.17m )
An impressive, high specification kitchen with modern appliances which briefly comprises of a range of fitted hand painted wall and base units, granite roll top work surfaces, which incorporates a breakfast bar, sink drainer one and a half bowl, range cooker with cooker hood above, integrated fridge freezer and dish washer, gas central heating radiator and black tiled flooring
A variety of hand painted wall and base units, a fitted extractor fan, black roll top work surfaces, sink drainer, boiler in separate room that can also be used for storage, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, tiled splash back and flooring
A white two piece suite that comprises of a wc, wash hand basin vanity unit and a gas central heating radiator
Landing 13' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.18m )
With a gallery style landing, this is a grand space that leads to the four bedrooms,
with a gas central heating radiator
Bedroom One 20' x 13' 8" ( 6.10m x 4.17m )
With a Juliet balcony, back and side facing double glazed windows, fitted wardrobes with built in dressing table and further storage, gas central heating radiator, television and telephone points.
With a three piece suite, which comprises of a wc, wash hand basin vanity unit, double shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, central heating radiator, side facing double glazed window, white tiled walls with a mosaic boarder and tiled flooring
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, radiator, television point and door that leads into the en-suite
A three piece suite that comprises of a wash hand basin vanity unit, extractor fan,paneled bath with mixer taps, wc, radiator, side facing double glazed window and tiled floors
Bedroom Three 12' 6" x 10' 11" ( 3.81m x 3.33m )
With a front facing double glazed window gas central heating radiator and a door that leads into the 'Jack and Jill' en-suite, Television point
Jack And Jill En-Suite
This room is accessible from bedroom three and four. The room comprises of a wash hand basin vanity unit, wc, shower , radiator, extractor fan, side facing double glazed window and a tiled floor
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, television point, ,gas central heating radiator and a door that leads in to the 'jack and Jill' en-suite
Bedroom Five (self Contained)
This is a self contained accommodation on the third floor perfect for a teenager or visiting guest.
Access is via a staircase in the dressing room on the second floor up to an open plan living area which comprises a kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink drainer, fitted oven and fridge and velux window, the lounge area has central heating radiators, electric fire, television point and two velux windows, one to the front and one to the rear.
The bedroom which is accessed through a door next to the kitchen area has a television point, velux window, gas central heating radiator and a door leading to the en-suite
comprises of a wc, wash hand basin in a vanity unit and a bath with a shower over, extractor fan, radiator
With an electric roller shutter door and side door,the garage is fitted with an electric point for charging an electric car.
block paved patio area with a step up to the lawn, an outside water tap.
The driveway has been paved and has ample parking for 9 cars plus,. It is a low maintenance area,that has a double garage and access to the side of the house
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40060497.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.