2 bedroom flat for saleBramall Lane, Sheffield
- **GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000**
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Double glazing
- Located Close To Sheffield City Centre
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000**
Offering an allocated parking space, a balcony to the rear, electric heating and double glazing is this modern, two double bedroom first floor apartment.
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000**
NO CHAIN. Of possible interest to an investor or owner occupier is this attractive two double bedroom, modern first floor apartment. Offering an allocated parking space, electric heating, double glazing, fully and having a good rental return. Located in this modern purpose built development on the edge of Sheffield City Centre and within easy access to local bars, restaurants, amenities and transport links. Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, kitchen, lounge/ diner, two bedrooms, one ensuite, bathroom. All viewings are strictly by the selling agent William H Brown.
This property is offered as fully furnished.
With electric heaters.
Open Plan Lounge/dining Area 23' 1" maximum measurements x 11' 1" maximum measurements ( 7.04m maximum measurements x 3.38m maximum measurements )
French double glazed doors give access to a balcony, a dining table and two electric heaters.
Kitchen 11' 5" maximum measurements x 7' 2" maximum measurements ( 3.48m maximum measurements x 2.18m maximum measurements )
Front facing double glazed window, a range of base and wall units with worktops, integrated ridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, electric hob, electric oven, sink drainer, part tiling to the walls, extractor fan and an electric heater.
Bedroom One 19' 3" maximum measurements x 10' maximum measurements ( 5.87m maximum measurements x 3.05m maximum measurements )
French double glazed doors give access to a balcony, wardrobe to the wall, telephone point and an electric heater.
Low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiling, shower cubicle, extractor fan and a single radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' maximum measurements x 11' 4" ( 3.05m maximum measurements x 3.45m )
Front facing double glazed window, wardrobe to the wall, telephone point and an electric heater.
White suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, wash hand basin and a hand towel radiator.
Well maintained communal gardens surround the development and an allocated covered car parking space underneath the apartments which is numbered.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40060617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC103011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.