1 bedroom end of terrace house for saleTalbot Close, Banbury
Sold STC £166,950
- A unique one bedroom house
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Fitted kitchen
- Sitting room
- Double bedroom
- Private courtyard garden
- Single garage
- Two driveways
- No onward chain
A UNIQUE ONE BEDROOMED HOUSE OFFERED IN EXCELLENT DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT WITH A LARGE FRONTAGE, A SINGLE GARAGE AND TWO DRIVEWAYS LOCATED IN THIS QUIET CUL DE SAC ON THE NORTHERN OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN.
Entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, sitting room, one double bedroom, bathroom, double glazing, gas heating, private courtyard garden, lawned front garden, single garage, two driveways, no onward chain.
<stylerun fontsize=20>£166,950 FREEHOLD</stylerun>
Banbury town centre 1.5 miles
Banbury train station 1.5 miles
Oxford 25 miles
Stratford upon Avon 20 miles
Leamington Spa 18 miles
Banbury to London Marylebone by rail 55 mins approx.
Banbury to Oxford by rail 17 mins ap
Banbury to Birmingham by rail 50 mins approx.
Directions - From Banbury town centre proceed along the Warwick Road (B4100). Continue for approximately 1/4 of a mile and at the second mini roundabout turn right into Ruscote Avenue and then first left into Sinclair Avenue. Continue along this road to the T-junction and bear left into Austin Drive and left again at the next T-junction into Riley Drive. Talbot Close will be found as the third turning on your right hand side where number 4 can be recognised by our "For Sale" board.
Situation - BANBURY is conveniently located only two miles from Junction 11 of the M40, putting Oxford (23 miles), Birmingham (43 miles), London (78 miles) and of course the rest of the motorway network within easy reach. There are regular trains from Banbury to London Marylebone (51 mins) and Birmingham Snow Hill (55 mins). Birmingham International airport is 42 miles away for UK, European and New York flights. Some very attractive countryside surrounds and many places of historical interest are within easy reach.
The Property - 4 TALBOT CLOSE is a most interesting and unique property partly due to its build design but also because of all the added extras including the private courtyard garden, the large garage and good off road car parking. The property has recently been re-decorated throughout and new flooring has been laid.
A floorplan has been prepared to show the room sizes and layout. Some of the main features include:
* Most pleasantly located on this quiet cul de sac and being close to all daily amenities.
* Entrance hallway with door leading on to a fitted kitchen with a range of eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over housing a single bowl sink and draining board and a four ring gas hob with an integrated oven beneath. There is also an integrated fridge, space and plumbing for a washing machine, window overlooking the front.
* At the rear of the property there is a spacious sitting room with a useful understairs cupboard, a gas fire and a door and window leading onto the rear garden.
* On the first floor there is a double bedroom with a velux window to the side, wood effect flooring, a gas heater and a useful storage cupboard. There is also a bathroom which is fitted with a suite comprising a panelled bath, WC, wash hand basin and a wood effect floor.
* Outside the property to the front there are two lawned areas with a paved pathway leading to the front door. There are also two driveways which provide off road parking for 2-3 vehicles. At the rear of the property there is a small enclosed courtyard which offers a high degree of privacy and is predominantly paved and also has a small wooden shed and a gate giving access to the side.
Services - All mains services are connected. The new boiler (fitted 2016) is located in the kitchen.
Local Authority - Cherwell District Council. Council tax band A (band review pending).
Viewing - Strictly by prior arrangement with the Sole Agents Anker & Partners.
Agents Note - All room dimensions show maximum approximate measurements unless stated to the contrary. Facts provided by the vendors of this property are not a warranty. Room sizes are approximate and rounded and should not be relied upon for carpets and furnishings. Any purchaser is advised to seek professional or specialist advice. The description herein is not designed to mislead, please feel free to speak with us regarding any aspect unclear before viewing.
Survey & Valuation - Should you decide to purchase elsewhere in the Banbury area (via another Estate Agent) do please bear in mind that our Partner Robert Moore is a Chartered Surveyor and he is able to undertake Building Surveys, Home Buyer Reports and Valuations for all purposes. Discounted fee terms are available when simultaneous mortgage valuation work is carried out.
Epc - A copy of the full Energy Performance Certificate is available on request.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40062195.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26091166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anker & Partners, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.