Studio flat for saleThe Reading Rooms, Kensal Rise, NW10
- Arranged on the first floor of a stunning mixed use build
- Wood floors, exposed brickwork and crittal casement windows
- Spacious open-plan studio room
- Bespoke kitchen with Bosch and Smeg appliances
- iPad controlled Sonos sound system
- Windows overlooking Bathurst Gardens and College Road
- Stylish shower room with double walk in shower
- The area boasts some excellent schools
A stunning studio apartment situated within the converted historic Kensal Rise Library boasting modern interiors with period features throughout moments from a range of trendy shops and amenities.
The development is situated on a peaceful street on the corner of Bathurst Gardens with Kensal Rise and Kensal Green stations, both a short distance away. Chamberlayne Road, with its boutique shops, cafés and local butchers is just round the corner.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 971710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.