3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYork Avenue, Moorside, Consett, DH8
- Recently Improved And Well Presented
- Three Bedroomed Semi Detached Property
- Available With Immediate Vacant Possession
- UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Large Brick Built Garage
- Gardens To Side & Rear
J W Wood are pleased to offer for sale, a recently improved three-bedroomed semi detached house available with immediate vacant possession.
The property has the benefit of UPVC double glazing, gas central heating, cavity wall insulation and a loft storage room. The property has in 2016 had a replacement kitchen, bathroom, combination boiler, carpets and been redecorated. The house offers accommodation which briefly comprises, on the ground floor: entrance hallway, lounge and dining area, kitchen. To the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. Externally there is a large brick built garage and gardens to the side and rear.
York Avenue is situated within walking distance of local shops and facilities with a more comprehensive range of shopping and recreational facilities available within nearby Consett town centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40070586.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLY160068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.