3 bedroom terraced house for saleMaycroft Road, Weymouth
Sold STC £205,000
- Victorian townhouse
- Three Bedrooms
- Private Rear Garden
- Close to Amenities
- Harbour Location
Three bedroom Victorian townhouse, situated in Rodwell this character property is close to some of Weymouth's finest bistros, restaurants and shops . the house boast a beautiful private garden and has spacious living accommodation.
Fox and Sons are pleased to bring to the market this 3 bedroom Victorian townhouse, situated in Rodwell this character property is close to some of Weymouth's finest bistros, restaurants and shops . the house boast a beautiful private garden and has spacious living accommodation, we are expecting a high demand on viewing for this property so call now 01305 783488.
Door to the front with window inset and above, radiator, carpeted, under stair storage.
Lounge 10' 5" plus bay x 10' 9" into Chimney ( 3.18m plus bay x 3.28m into Chimney )
Double glazed bay window to the front, feature gas fire place, wall lights, TV point, radiator, carpeted, open into dining room.
Dining Room 11' 8" x 9' 9" ( 3.56m x 2.97m )
Open into the lounge diner, carpeted, radiator, door to the kitchen area.
Kitchen 14' 3" x 9' 9" max ( 4.34m x 2.97m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink, work tops, part tiling, electric oven with gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine and integrated dishwasher, space for dining table, double glazed patio doors to the rear leading into the garden, door to the bathroom.
Double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps, separate shower cubical, part tiling, WC, extractor fan, wash hand basin.
1st Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access
Bedroom 1 12' 5" max x 10' 5" ( 3.78m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, wall lights, built in wardrobes, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.15m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, carpeted.
Bedroom 3 12' 9" max x 7' 5" max ( 3.89m max x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, Phone point, room with wash hand basin and WC in.
Fully enclosed private rear garden mostly laid to stones with patio area, range of trees and shrubs, garden shed staying
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40076487.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT102994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.