3 bedroom detached house for salePoplars Road, Kendray, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- En Suite
- Refitted kitchen
- Drive & garage
- Corner plot
Offered for sale is this upgraded, deceptively spacious, 3 bedroomed detached property. Situated on a corner plot, the property has gas central heating, double glazing and gives access to local amenities, there is a drive and single garage to the rear.
Offered for sale is this upgraded, decoratively spacious, 3 bedroomed detached property. Situated on a corner plot, the property has gas central heating, double glazing and gives access to local amenities, there is a drive and single garage to the rear. The kitchen has been refurbished and refitted. In brief the property comprises of front entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms, en suite and family bathroom. Outside there are gardens to front and rear, drive and single garage.
Front Entrance Hall
With radiator, staircase rising to the first floor landing and front facing double glazed entrance hall.
Having a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.45m x 3.56m )
Having coving to the ceiling, solid oak flooring, the focal point of the room is the feature fire surround, there is a radiator and front and rear facing double glazed windows.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.15m )
Having being recently refitted, there is an extensive range of wall and base units finished in high gloss white, there are granite worksurfaces, an understairs storage cupboard, single bowl sink, large double oven with gas burners and stainless steel extractor hood with matching splash back. There is an integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, there is plumbing for a washing machine, a wall mounted central heating boiler, tiled splashbacks, slate tiled floor, radiator, front facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed french style doors to the garden.
First Floor Landing
There is a radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.84m )
With a radiator, fitted wardrobes to one wall and there is a front facing double glazed window.
Having a three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle, there are tiled walls, an extractor fan, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 7' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.31m )
With access to the loft, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.57m x 2.03m )
With radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath, there is tiling to the walls, an extractor fan, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden, to the rear is a further garden being enclosed, there is a courtesy door giving access to the garage and there is a driveway providing off road parking.
Proceed out of Barnsley along the A635 Doncaster Road and just after Kendray Hospital take a right hand turn onto Redhill Avenue. Follow this to the end before turning right onto Thornton Road and left onto Poplars Road where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40085748.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111267. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.