4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Derby Road, Ashbourne
Sold STC £310,000
- Spacious Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Detached Double Garage and Driveway for multiple vehicle parking
- Beautifully presented and recently modernised
This spacious four bedroomed detached family home is beautifully presented and has undergone an extensive refurbishment throughout. The property is fronted by a gated driveway, providing ample parking facilities, leading to a detached double garage and larger than average enclosed rear garden.
This spacious detached family home is located in the sought after market town of Ashbourne close to local amenities and schools. The present owners have recently completed extensive refurbishments including installation of a stylish Schreiber kitchen, new bathroom suite and gas central heating system. On entering the property you will appreciate the beautifully engineered oak flooring in the hall, which extends into the light and airy dining area through to the newly fitted kitchen: enjoying views to the rear garden. The property benefits from a large, dual aspect lounge with a stunning brick and solid oak beamed feature fireplace with multi-fuel stove: french doors lead to the garden and patio area. On the ground floor you will also find a convenient cloak room and a useful study/playroom.
On the first floor there are 4 good sized double bedrooms and a newly fitted family bathroom. As well as a detached double garage the property benefits from parking for multiple vehicles and a lovely large enclosed garden; an ideal family home. Viewing is essential to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation on offer.
With newly laid engineered wood flooring, radiator, door to front, stairs off to first floor and understairs storage cupboard.
With two piece suite comprising hand wash basin with tiled splashbacks and wc, radiator, UPVC double glazed window to front and tiled floor.
Study 7' 9" minimum x 8' 3" ( 2.36m minimum x 2.51m )
With UPVC double glazed full length window to front and radiator.
Lounge 11' 1" x 22' ( 3.38m x 6.71m )
With radiator, full length UPVC double glazed window to front and rear, UPVC double glazed door to rear, multi fuel burner set into brick chimney breast with brick hearth and wooden mantel above.
Dining Area 8' 9" x 10' 1" ( 2.67m x 3.07m )
With UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator and open plan access to Kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 8" not into recess x 13' 2" ( 2.64m not into recess x 4.01m )
This is a newly fitted Schreiber kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with part granite work tops, one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, tiled effect floor covering, integrated four ring gas hob with Hotpoint electric oven below and extractor over, space for tall fridge freezer, additional larder cupboard, plumbing for automatic washing machine, UPVC double glazed door to outside and UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
With access to loft space above and tank cupboard. Landing gives access to four double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 18' 3" maximum narrowing to 15' 1" minimum ( 4.32m x 5.56m maximum narrowing to 4.60m minimum )
With two UPVC double glazed windows to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 10' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.20m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 11' 2" ( 3.35m x 3.40m )
With radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 8' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.67m )
With radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Newly fitted three piece suite comprising hand wash basin in vanity unit, wc and bath with shower over and shower screen, UPVC double glazed window to rear, tiled splashbacks, radiator and tiled effect floor covering.
To the front of the property there is a garden with borders and trees and shrubs and pebbled area and path. There is also a pedestrian gate to the front and double gates at the front giving access to driveway. Driveway provides parking for multiple vehicles and leads to detached double garage. To the rear of the property there is a larger than average garden mainly laid to lawn with block paved patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40088016.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.