2 bedroom maisonette for saleBalls Pond Road, Islington, N1
- A fantastic two bedroom Grade II listed property
- Arranged over three light filled floors
- Generous reception room with dining space
- Modern kitchen, smart bathroom with white suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Referred to in the book ?99 Balls Pond Road?
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This bright and historic two bedroom maisonette arranged over the ground, first and second floors of a Grade II listed building is presented in good condition throughout and benefits from an enviable location.
Balls Pond Road is ideally located within easy reach of the fashionable shops, bars, restaurants, cafes and boutiques on both Essex Road and Upper Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 972265. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.