2 bedroom flat for saleWest Row, Ladbroke Grove, W10
- Located on third floor of a lovely contemporary development
- Two generously sized and well presented double bedrooms
- Smart master bedroom with stylish en-suite shower room
- Second generous bedroom with bright décor
- Offers spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with dining area
- Features sleek modern kitchen
- Close to the amenities and transport links of Ladbroke Grove
Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts a wonderful private balcony while being ideally situated in a modern development with lift and concierge.
Nautilus House is a wonderful modern development with its own concierge and lift while being ideally situated moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Ladbroke Grove.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 971147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes Central North. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.