Property for sale21 Ben Nevis Estate
- FOR LEASE
- GLASS FRONTAGE PROVIDING A HIGHLY VISIBLE DISPLAY AREA
- PUBLIC CAR PARK TO FRONT
- CURRENTLY SET UP AS HAIRDRESSING SALON
- RECEPTION/CENTRAL WORK STATIONS
- SEPARATE TREATMENT ROOM OR OFFICE
- KITCHEN/UTILITY AREA/W.C
- ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING G
RECEPTION/WORK STATIONS 11 .96 m x 5.69 m (39’ 03″ × 18′ 08")
Bright, spacious and modern room with full front glazed windows. There are spot and downlights to illuminate the frontage with additional strip lights through-out. Tiled flooring and electric heating.
TREATMENT ROOM/OFFICE 3.71 m x 2.03 m (12’ 02″ × 6′ 07")
Overlooks the frontage with Laminate flooring, electric wall heater, spotlight and strip light.
UTILITY AREA 3.75 m x 1.91 m (12’ 04″ × 6′ 03")
Concrete flooring, strip light and shelving for storage. There is plumbing for a washing machine and electric socket points, space for white goods below worktops.
KITCHEN AREA 1.65 m x 1.50 m (5’ 05″ × 4′ 11")
With sink, worktop, storage cupboards and shelving.
WC 2.01 m x 1.45 m (6’ 07″ × 4′ 09") Toilet with wash hand basin with white tile splash back to sink, shelving.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40099533.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9145437_7016469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McIntyre & Co, Fort William. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.