4 bedroom detached house for saleBaghill Road, West Ardsley, Wakefield
- Extended four bedroom detached family accommodation
- Highly desirable and sought after location
- Semi rural area
- Landscaped rear garden
- Internal inspection highly recommended
EXTENDED four bedroom detached family home situated in a highly desirable and sought after location and situated in the HEART of West Ardsley, providing easy access to good local amenities and good schools. This commanding four bedroom detached family home really is an opportunity not to be missed.
EXTENDED four bedroom detached family home situated in a highly desirable and sought after location and situated in the HEART of West Ardsley, providing easy access to good local amenities and good schools. This commanding four bedroom detached family home really is an opportunity not to be missed. With extensive garden to the rear, parking facilities for several cars, internally the accommodation boasts FOUR DOUBLE bedrooms, fabulous dining room which flows into a wonderful sitting room/lounge overlooking the rear LANDSCAPED GARDEN, with ENSUITE facilities, downstairs CLOAKS/WC this really does facilitate all that is required for modern day living. A wonderful home for any prospective family and an internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
EXTENDED four bedroom detached family home situated in a highly DESIRABLE and sought after location, situated in the HEART of West Ardsley and providing easy access to good local amenities and EXCELLENT schools. With extensive garden to the rear, parking facilities for several cars to the front. Internally the accommodation boasts FOUR DOUBLE bedrooms, fabulous dining room which flows into a wonderful sitting room/lounge overlooking the rear LANDSCAPED GARDEN, with ENSUITE facilities, downstairs CLOAKS/WC this really does facilitate all that is required for modern day living. A wonderful family home for any prospective family. An internal inspection is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Tiled floor, double glazed window and door to entrance hall.
Doors leading to the kitchen, lounge, dining area and cloaks/WC, staircase leading to first floor landing and gas central heating radiator.
Front Lounge 12' 4" into bay x 11' 9" ( 3.76m into bay x 3.58m )
Double glazed Bay fronted window, gas central heating radiator, useful TV point, gas fire with surround, back and hearth with French doors leading to dining area.
Dining Area 11' x 12' 5" ( 3.35m x 3.78m )
Gas central heating radiator, useful TV point and archway leading to an extended superb sitting room/lounge area.
Lounge/reception Room 19' 10" x 13' ( 6.05m x 3.96m )
Velux window, patio doors leading to the rear aspect of the property, gas fire with a modern surround, back and hearth, TV point and a real great use of space for a growing family.
Kitchen 20' 4" x 9' 11" plus lobby area ( 6.20m x 3.02m plus lobby area )
Has a fully fitted kitchen with a range of French Pippy Oak wall and base mounted units and complementary work surfaces over including sink and drainer with mixer taps, drawers to base units, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, space for condensing dryer, integrated dishwasher and fridge, a wonderful Aga which really complements the kitchen, Lobby area which gives access to the integral garage, door leading to the front. Patio doors and window to the rear, door leading to the front and window overlooking the rear garden.
Low level flush WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and tile effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
Access to all four bedrooms, loft access and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 1" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay fronted window, fitted wardrobes, gas central heating radiator, dressing area and doors leading to a modern ensuite/shower room.
Ensuite 8' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.39m )
Corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level flush WC, gas central heating radiator, fully tiled to all visible walls, tile effect flooring, double glazed frosted pane glassed window to the front, spotlights, vanity units, base units and drawers with wall units.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 11' 11" ( 3.78m x 3.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear, gas central heating radiator and modern fitted wardrobes with wall cupboards.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.07m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and dressing table.
Bedroom Four 8' 11" x 13' 3" ( 2.72m x 4.04m )
Double glazed window to the front and side, gas central heating radiator and useful TV point.
A modern fitted bathroom suite comprising of bath with taps and shower over, wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level flush, two double glazed frosted pane glassed windows to the rear, tiled to all visible walls.
Driveway giving access for parking of several cars leading to an integral garage, To the rear of the property is a tiered landscaped garden with a lovely patio area which can be used for entertaining guests/dining, separate lawn sections, an array of mature plants and shrubbery, green house, garden shed, and fabulous far reaching views that simply money cannot buy.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40108257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105157. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.