5 bedroom detached house for saleHighwood Road, Uttoxeter
- Extensive Driveway. Garden.
- ONE AND HALF ACRE PADDOCK (not verified)
- Modern Individually Designed Detached. Five double Bedrooms. Two en Suite.
- Four Reception Rooms. Luxury Breakfast Kitchen
- Utility. Guest Cloaks. Luxury Bathroom
INDIVIDUALLY DESIGNED family home comprising: FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS two en suite, four reception rooms, LUXURY BREAKFAST KITCHEN, utility, guest cloaks & LUXURY BATHROOM. Gardens, DRIVEWAY & VEHICULAR ACCESS TO ONE AND A HALF ACRE PADDOCK (not verified).
This exceptional INDIVIDUAL DESIGNED family home is situated in a sought after location of this market town, Uttoxeter having excellent sport and leisure facilities, good local schools and shopping there is convenient access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links together with the towns of Stoke, Stafford and Derby. In brief the accommodation comprises: FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, two with en suite facilities, four reception rooms, LUXURY BREAKFAST KITCHEN, utility room, guest cloakroom and LUXURY BATHROOM. Outside there is an an EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY to the front of the property and gardens to the rear and VEHICULAR access to ONE AND A HALF ACRE PADDOCK (not verified). EARLY INSPECTION is considered essential to appreciate the size and standard of accommodation that in on offer.
Access to the property is gained via:
Spacious Entrance Hallway:
With Oak flooring; two central heating radiators; doors off to study, dining room and to:
With double glazed window to the side elevation; low level w.c.; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
Leading up to:
Breakfast Kitchen: 20' 9" x 15' ( 6.32m x 4.57m )
A fully fitted kitchen comprising sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with Granite work surface above; range style oven, integrated dishwasher; space for an American style fridge freezer; central island unit with Granite top; range of matching eye level units; cooker hood; central heating radiator; double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden; double glazed windows; complementary tiling; door leading into:
With stainless steel sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units; plumbing for washing machine; further appliance space; central heating boiler; range of matching eye level units; double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge: 24' x 13' 5" ( 7.32m x 4.09m )
With double glazed windows to the rear elevation; French doors leading out to the rear garden; wall lighting; central heating radiator; wall mounted feature gas fire; double doors leading to the hallway.
Dining Room: 14' 7" into bay x 16' 9" ( 4.45m into bay x 5.11m )
With double doors from the hallway; double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Study: 13' 3" x 11' 1" ( 4.04m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Oak Staircase From Hallway:
With linen cupboard; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 16' 8" x 16' 9" ( 5.08m x 5.11m )
With feature stairs leading down from the landing. With double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the side elevation; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 17' 9" max including stairs x 10' 4" ( 5.41m max including stairs x 3.15m )
With feature stairs leading down from the landing. With two double glazed windows to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 16' 11" x 11' 9" ( 5.16m x 3.58m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; door leading into:
Enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; heated towel rail; double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom Four: 13' 3" x 11' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.48m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Five: 11' 9" x 8' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.69m )
With double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; loft access.
Family Bathroom: 10' 7" x 8' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.46m )
Freestanding bath with mixer taps; enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin set in a vanity unit; low level w.c.; double glazed window to the side elevation; heated towel rail; complementary tiling.
Please note the loft is structurally prepared and fully boarded and subject to the necessary permissions is suitable for conversion to additional bedrooms with plumbing and electrics.
To the front is extensive driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and having mature trees and shrub plantings. There is side gated access leading to the rear garden which has patio area and raised lawned area. Five bar gated access, with post and rail fencing, leading to one and a half acre (not verified) paddock available by separate negotiation.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
We have been advised by the Vendor that the land has an Uplift Clause.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning right into High Street proceeding to the market cross turning right onto Bridge Street proceeding to the roundabout taking the third exit over Mellor Bridge. At the next roundabout taking the first exit and then third exit onto Highwood Road where the property can be found on the far left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40126989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR104935. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.