3 bedroom apartment for saleKerley Road, Bournemouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three double bedrooms
- Ground floor flat
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Share of freehold
- Near the cliff top and beach
THREE BEDROOMS--TOWN CENTRE--WALK TO THE BEACH!! Moments from the cliff top and Bournemouth town centre! This three double bedroom ground floor flat has share of the freehold, private entrance leading to a modernised and spacious property also offering allocated parking and communal gardens
Moments from the cliff top and Bournemouth town centre! This three double bedroom ground floor flat with a share of the freehold benefits from a private entrance leading to a modernised and spacious property also offering allocated parking and communal gardens
To the front of the property there is an allocated parking space, a path leads to the rear of the building with a communal laid to lawn area and patio area leading to the front door
Lounge 14' 6" Max x 13' 9" ( 4.42m Max x 4.19m )
Access via Upvc double glazed door to the rear aspect, doors to Bedroom Two and Inner Hall leading to:
Kitchen 15' 8" x 7' 11" ( 4.78m x 2.41m )
Modern and matching fitted kitchen comprising wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces over, inset sink with mixer tap over, space for appliances including washing machine and tumble dryer, integrated fridge / freezer, gas cooker with cooker hood over
Suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and low level wc. Part tiled. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom One 19' 4" Into Bay x 14' 4" Including wardrobe ( 5.89m Into Bay x 4.37m Including wardrobe )
Upvc double glazed bay window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 14' 6" Including wardrobe x 9' 4" Max ( 4.42m Including wardrobe x 2.84m Max )
Patio doors to the rear aspect, two Upvc double glazed window to the side aspect
Bedroom Three 15' 11" Max x 9' 6" Max ( 4.85m Max x 2.90m Max )
L Shaped room, Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40128996.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTN104127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.