4 bedroom detached house for saleShaw Lane, Staincross, BARNSLEY
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 4 bedrooms
- Double garage
- Upgraded & refurbished
- Highly sought after area
As the selling agent we highly recommend an early inspection of this fully refurbished, immaculately presented, four bedrooms detached family home, situated in this HIGHLY regarded location. The property is situated giving access to commuter links and will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers.
As the selling agent we highly recommend an early inspection of this fully refurbished, immaculately presented, four bedrooms detached family home, situated in this highly regarded location. The property is situated giving access to commuter links and will no doubt appeal to a range of purchasers. In brief this stunning home comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, utility room, downstairs WC, living room, sun room, living breakfast kitchen, first floor landing, 4 bedrooms, en suite and house bathroom. Outside there is a lawned garden to the front and an extensive driveway accessed via an electric gate; to the rear is a double garage, decked area and further off street parking.
With front facing double glazed arched French style doors.
With oak flooring and a side facing double glazed window.
Having coving to the ceiling, a spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing and a radiator.
Lounge / Sun Room 26' 4" max x 14' 5" ( 8.03m max x 4.39m )
This stylish, contemporary styled room has downlights to the ceiling, oak flooring, an inset living flame gas fire, TV point, three double glazed velux windows, front facing double glazed French style doors to the front garden, two further front facing double glazed windows, side facing double glazed window and two radiators.
Living Breakfast Kitchen 27' 11" x 10' ( 8.51m x 3.05m )
There is an extensive range of quality, fitted wall and base units, downlights to the ceiling, Silestone worksurfaces with matching Silestone splash backs and Silestone window ledge, two integrated Bosch ovens, integrated Bosch microwave, an integrated wine cooler and wine rack, Bosch induction hob and extractor hood set over, integrated Bosch dishwasher, space for an American style fridge freezer, tiled floor with underfloor heating, TV point, breakfast bar and kickboard lighting.
The living area has a freestanding, tiled floor with underfloor heating,cast iron log burner and rear facing double glazed bi-fold doors opening to the garden.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 5' 8" ( 2.39m x 1.73m )
With downlights to the ceiling, tiled flooring, a range of wall and base units, worksurfaces and glass splash backs, one and a half bowl sink, plumbing for washing machine and a radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiling to the walls and floor, downlights to the ceiling, front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
First Floor Landing
Giving laddered access to the loft which has lighting, there is a spindled balustrade, downlights to the ceiling and a radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 13' 7" to wardrobe fronts ( 4.32m x 4.14m to wardrobe fronts )
To one side of the room are fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, double hanging space and automatic lighting. There are two further fitted cupboards, oak flooring, radiator, TV point, telephone point, two rear facing velux windows and a front facing double glazed window.
En Suite Shower Room
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with a drench shower, tiling to the walls and floor, downlights to the ceiling, extractor fan, mirror with built in lighting and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 17' x 10' 5" ( 5.18m x 3.18m )
With downlights to the ceiling, oak flooring, TV point, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" including bulkhead x 10' 3" ( 3.86m including bulkhead x 3.12m )
Having downlights to the ceiling, oak flooring, radiator, TV point and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 11' 9" x 10' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.07m )
With oak flooring, TV point, radiator, side facing double glazed window and two rear facing double glazed velux windows.
Comprising of a vanity wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with shower and screen set over, there is an extractor fan, downlights to the ceiling, tiling to the walls, radiator and a rear facing double glazed velux window.
To the front of the property are double electric gate opening on to an extensive driveway, there is a lawned garden, pebbled area, mature shrubs and trees.
To the rear is a timber decked area, pebbled area, external lighting, tarmac driving providing further off street parking, patio area and a detached double garage with electric up and over doors, loft space, power and light. To the rear of the garage is a potting shed, lighting, electric points and water tap.
Proceed from Barnsley along Wakefield Road heading towards Staincross, turn left at the Jet garage onto Shaw Lane where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40129044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.