2 bedroom terraced house for sale12th Avenue, Hull
Sold STC £55,000
- Guide Price £55,000 - £65,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Well Presented
- Viewing Essential
A two bedrrom property which would suit the first time buyer and investor alike. Having off stree parking to front, two bedrooms and decorated to the highest standard it demands inspection.
Immaculately presented this two bedroom starter home is realistically priced and must be viewed to appreciate all that it has to offer. Having off street parking to the front and a well maintained garden to the rear it offers all that a first time buyer requires. In the agents opinion the standard of decoration is of the highest level and any buyer would not need to alter the decor. This home will sell and early viewing is advised!
This family home must be viewed to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Double glazed front entrance door, radiator, laminate effect wood flooring and stairs to first floor landing.
Lounge 11' 7" x 10' 7" ( 3.53m x 3.23m )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire place, radiator and feature wall.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 7' 4" ( 4.75m x 2.24m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, laminate effect wood flooring, two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and double glazed door.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.91m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' ( 3.28m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, towel radiator, part complementary tiling and double glazed window to the rear.
To the front of the property is a hard standing area with flower beds and timber fencing. To the rear is a garden mainly laid to lawn with paved patio area, access gate to side and timber boundary fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40130922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.