3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Crescent, Dewsbury
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £130,000 - £145,000***
- Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Three Double Bedrooms
*Guide Price £130,000 - £145,000* Modern & well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace that comprises: entrance hall, lounge, dining room/living room, kitchen, cellar, 3 double bedrooms & house bathroom with four-piece suite. Paved garden to front & hard standing area to rear providing off street parking.
***Guide Price £130,000 - £145,000***
Three Bedroom Mid Terrace
Stairs leading to first floor and radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" To Chimney Recess x 16' 9" To Bay Window ( 4.90m To Chimney Recess x 5.11m To Bay Window )
Double glazed bay window to front, two radiators and fireplace with gas fire. Picture, rail and ceiling fan.
Dining Room / Living Room 13' 2" To Chimney Recess x 15' 2" ( 4.01m To Chimney Recess x 4.62m )
Double glazed window to rear, two radiators and fireplace with gas fire. Coving to ceiling, picture rail and door to rear of the property.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 10' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.28m )
Fitted wall and base units comprising stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with complementary work surfaces and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point with extractor above, plumbing for washing machine and boiler. Radiator, double glazed window to rear and coving to ceiling.
Power and light and radiator. Ideal for further storage.
Access to loft space, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" To Chimney Recess x 14' 10" ( 4.01m To Chimney Recess x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and gas wall heater. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 12' 8" To Chimney Recess ( 3.73m x 3.86m To Chimney Recess )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and gas wall heater. Coving to ceiling.
Bathroom 9' 8" x 10' 9" ( 2.95m x 3.28m )
Four piece suit comprising wash hand basin, low level wc, bath with mixer taps and shower cubicle. Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fully tiled walls and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property is a paved garden and to the rear is a flagged patio area and hard standing area providing off street parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40133214.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110054. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.