3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Grimethorpe, BARNSLEY
Sold STC £40,000
- £40,000 - £50,000
- 3 bedrooms
- Mid terrace
- Close to amenities & commuter links
- No chain
GUIDE PRICE £40,000 - £50,000 Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed, mid terraced property with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and rear garden. The property will appeal to the First Time Buyer or investor.
Offered for sale with no vendor chain involved is this spacious, three bedroomed, mid terraced property with gas central heating, double glazing where stated and rear garden. The property will appeal to the First Time Buyer or investor and in brief comprises of lounge, dining kitchen, rear lobby, utility room/W.C, first floor landing, two bedrooms, second floor landing, third bedroom family bathroom.
Lounge 12' 11" max, into recess x 12' 4" ( 3.94m max, into recess x 3.76m )
There is coving to the ceiling, built in storage cupboard to one side of the chimney breast, there is a feature fire surround housing the electric fire, a radiator, front facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
With a staircase rising to the first floor landing.
Dining Kitchen 12' 9" x 12' 10" into recess ( 3.89m x 3.91m into recess )
With coving to the ceiling, a fitted storage cupboard to one side of the chimney breast, a range of fitted base units finished in beech effect, four ring gas hob, electric oven, single bowl sink, understairs storage cupboard, radiator, coving to the ceiling and a rear facing double glazed window.
Having a side facing entrance door to the garden.
Utility Room / W.C. 6' 5" x 5' 10" ( 1.96m x 1.78m )
There is a low flush wc, pededstal wash hand basin, tiled floor, radiator, plumbing for a washing machine and a rear facing double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
With a staircase rising to the second floor landing.
Bedroom One 12' 11" into recess x 12' 5" ( 3.94m into recess x 3.78m )
With coving to the ceiling, lobby, the focal point is feature fire surround, there is a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max, into recess x 9' 7" ( 3.94m max, into recess x 2.92m )
There is a cast iron feature fire surround, built in cupboard housing the central heating boiler, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 11' 5" x 13' 1" max narrowing to 7' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.99m max narrowing to 2.21m )
There is a radiator and a rear facing double glazed velux window
Comprising of a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, tiled splash backs, coving to the ceiling, extractor fan, radiator and a rear facing double glazed velux window.
To the front is a paved area and to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40135269.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.