3 bedroom terraced house for saleHoward Street, Ipswich
- Three Storey Mid Terrace Town House
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Three storey mid terrace town house situated within the popular area of IP4 to the east of Ipswich with access to local schools and amenities. The property is being offered with no onward chain.
The property is accommodated over three levels. To the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen/lounge/diner with patio doors onto the rear garden. The first floor has two further bedrooms, both of double size, and a family bathroom. The second floor has the master bedroom with an en-suite.
Entrance Door Through To:
Stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and laminate flooring.
Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, laminate flooring and radiator.
Lounge / Diner 13' 9" x 11' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear, inset patio door onto the rear garden, laminate flooring, radiator and opening into:
Kitchen Area 13' 5" max x 6' 6" ( 4.09m max x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to the front and comprises of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, built-in oven + hob + extractor fan, integrated dishwasher and fridge and a washing machine which is to remain.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, stairs to the second floor and door opening through to:
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 11' 7" max ( 4.22m max x 3.53m max )
Two double glazed windows to the rear, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, extractor fan and is partly tiled.
Second Floor Landing
Velux window to the front and door opening through to:
Bedroom One 16' 1" max x 13' 10" ( 4.90m max x 4.22m )
Double glazed window to the rear, Velux window, radiator and door opening through to:
Double glazed Dorma window to the front, shower cubicle with glass door, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, radiator and is partly tiled.
There is a gate with a path leading to the front door.
The garden is mainly laid to patio with established borders, has panelled fencing with access through to the rear via a gate with allocated parking space.
Refer to map.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-40136165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS106980. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.